Further to the guidance we shared last week, please find below additional information and links providing current guidance.
The NHS website provides current information, guidance and a section on commonly asked questions.
GOV.uk guidance for businesses and employers
This guidance will assist employers and businesses in providing advice to staff on:
- the novel coronavirus, COVID-19
- how to help prevent spread of all respiratory infections including COVID-19
- what to do if someone with suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 has been in a workplace setting
- what advice to give to individuals who have travelled to specific areas, as outlined by the Chief Medical Officer
- advice for the certification of absence from work resulting from Covid-19
Department of Health & Social Care
Daily updates are available at 2pm on the Department of Health and Social Care website
World Health Organisation
WHO have created a useful guide on getting workplace ready
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Guidance for pregnant women and COVID-19 has be produced